Wednesday, May 18, 2011

And so I missed it all... almost

Well since being in the hospital and all i haven't gone back to school. Instead I spent my whole senior year of high school in my room, taking classes over the phone. I missed my class picture, grad bash (if that's even happened yet), and who knows what else. But thankfully I didn't miss my prom. I wore a beautiful dress that Roger's grandma made for for me and a necklace that my mom let me used and enjoyed every second of it. I even went to he beach with Roger and two of my friends, Mike and Beans, and goofed off for about a half hour. Then we got free pizza and hung outside Mikes place till about 2 in the morning. It was great, but it makes me sad to think that's the only senior memory I have. I've been dreaming of my senior year since I entered high school and I can tell you now, all those adults who say these are the best years of our lives... well I hope they're wrong. Cause if these are the best years I'd hate to grow up.

This Saturday is my graduation. I worked hard to make it this far and it feels great that at least my health didn't stop me from that.

On a happier note I found a playscript I wrote for a drama competition at the beginning of the school year and am thinking  of seeing if my friends would act it out and put it up on youtube. So watch out for that in one of my later posts. It might turn into a series.

Well I'll write more later. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment