Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Difference

Have you ever wanted to make a difference any way you can? Or wanted to change something no matter what you lost in the process?

I don't think many people do now a days. And if they do they don't act on it. I've been doing a lot of reading lately, from Greek Mythology to James Patterson's Maximum ride, and in every story someone is doing something that changes everything. 

I know I can't talk to much cause I've not made a big dint in this world, but I know I have made a dint none the less. I also know that even though I knew that many wouldn't like my choices or opinions, including some in my family, I kept doing what I believed in because I wanted to make a difference. I also made a point to try and change something in someone else's life, make a difference to them so that they can turn around and make a difference in another's life.

I don't know why today's world has stopped doing things for the reason of just wanting to make things better for everyone else, but I wish it'd go back to the days of history. The days of standing up against the power and doing whatever it took no matter the cost.

I don't know maybe it's just me. Anyways I gotta go for now. See ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment