Friday, April 27, 2012

Bull Shit

So I haven't really written in awhile. Sorry about that. But I was in the middle of moving and college and a new job and god knows what else. And so everything I loved doing, like blogging, had to be pushed to the side. But now I'm back and what do I have to say, you ask? It's all bull shit. That's what I have to say.

I moved in with my sister, her boyfriend, and her daughter. Both me and Roger work as much as possible (including babysitting for her) and her boyfriend Charles works such long hours I'm surprised he doesn't pass out on his way home from work. Heidi... She cleans houses with my mom. And yes cleaning houses can be hard and yes it can be stressful, but it's a hell of a lot easier than being a cook on the weekends during the rushes or being a landscaper. Or babysitting. I'd rather clean two houses every day then deal with some of the people at my job and slaving over a hot stove for 8 hours. And then she comes home and gets right on the computer or goes in her room, doesn't play with her kid, or relieve me or Roger from watching her. And complains about everything. "Oh you didn't do the dishes like I asked." No but I cleaned your daughter's room and the living room. "Oh you didn't do the bathroom." No I worked six hours and came home to watch your kid while you had a smoke. Then today Roger and I clean the house, while babysitting. This includes vacuuming, mopping, cleaning behind the fridge and stove, organizing my sewing area, mopping her office area, cleaning the bathroom, dishes, and doing bug patrol. We were tried and achy and thought that was enough. That that would be a fair trade for whatever she decides to do and I could just relax the rest of the day til work tonight, seeming I work graveyard. And what does she do? Bitches about stupid shit. Like the fact her crap was on the table because we had to take the rolling cabinet it was in outside to spray down cause it was filled with bugs. Or that her kids toys were in her room because when we were cleaning the living room (where they shouldn't be anyways) she was sleeping and we didn't want to wake her by tossing toys in her room.

And then on top of Heidi drama I found out that someone I said "Sure come over and hand me $5 and I'll pay for your online games with my debit card" once too somehow used my card without permission to pay for more games without giving me money first. Then all Heidi was try and accuse another friend of mine, who doesn't even know about it, of trying to hide it just cause she went off and on Facebook in a matter of seconds. She does that all the time. I don't know if its cause automatically signs in when she gets on or what, but it does happen all the time. Then when I finally snapped at Heidi cause she wouldn't shut up and wouldn't let me get two words in I snapped and she fucking threatened to punch me in the face. I love my sister and I'd do almost anything for her, but she lays one hand on me I will call the cops. Then she tried telling me I had to leave MY sewing room because she wanted to smoke. Ha. I pay bills here, I bought all the crap for my area, she has no right to demand me to leave anywhere in this house except her's and her daughter's rooms.

Sorry for all the ranting I just had to get it out. Now on to my quilting blog, where I'll be all happy sounding.

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment