Sunday, December 4, 2011

Puppy Quilt is Done!

So I finished the first quilt I told you all about. I actually finished it two days ago, but I've been busy qorking on the kitty quilt to post.

Ain't it cute? On the bottom two paws it has the year and my niece's name. After finishing it I realized just how much I love making them as well.... sooooooo....

Like any person who finds things they love to do I'm selling them! Not this one though.... This is my niece's and the kitty isn't for sell either. No I'm making custom made rag quilts on etsy! I'll post a link at the bottom of this. Anyways....

I almost finished cutting out everything for the kitty yesterday, but between a spider bite and my hand swelling from too much cutting I decided it was time to take a break around 10 last night when Roger got home from work. So Hopefully tonight or tomorrow the kitty will be done and I will be posting pictures of that. And once I'm finished with that I'll be starting some new projects for my mom and Roger's mom and then my dad as well. And of course both my sisters and Roger and hopefully my brother. Pray I get them all done on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment