Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm BAAACK!


Did you miss me? Probably not. I know I haven't been on in awhile and if your anything like my friends the moment I was gone longer than a week you thought I was dead. But nope I'm still here! I just had a lot of things thrown at me as of late. Like now I babysit a two year old and help my mom with my niece until my sister finds a place of her own. Me and Roger also have moved into our own place and I got a new job that I love! I work at a fabric store! Perfect for me.

Roger is still working at Denny's though he did have a second job for a short period of time at a small diner. It was nice to have the extra cash but we found that the only time we had together was when we were sleeping and often Roger came home to me already in bed. So now he's a one job man unless he finds a small part time job.

I don't know if you guys know but as of recently the flu has been going around like high school rumors. Well because of it both my mom and niece went to the hospital last week. Mom was even put in isolation for three days, which drove her mad. Gabby thankfully was able to come home and me and Roger took care of her. But because of her practically becoming part of my side during that it wasn't long before I was sick. I went to the ER Tuesday with a fever and throwing up. I lucked out with only having a stomach bug thankfully. But the next day I was back in because of chest pains. Turns out I tore my chest wall from getting sick so much. Hurt like hell. Solution? They gave me morphine and watched my head spin and me talk like an idiot. Mom was right I'm fun on drugs. Thank the gods I'm only like that when they give me something in the hospital itself.

But that all for now. I'll write more later. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment